It’s Pep Rally week yet again, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on October 30th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live. (Woo-to-the-hoo!)
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough hop talk. Let’s see the card.
Ooh la la!
Made this one with the new With Sympathy die. Not exactly a fun occasion to make cards for, but an important reason to make cards for. Having lost both of my parents in the
I created the background by brushing watercolors on watercolor paper and then splattering on some water drops and blowing them dry with my heat gun.
To add to the watery feel of the card (is there such a thing?), I dripped on a few drops of Glossy Accents around and near the flourishes.
Alright! Hope you enjoy the hop.
Thanks for stopping by today, friends!