And we have lift-off. 🙂
My Favorite Things’ July release is now available.
And I’ve got a couple more projects made with the new release to share with you.
This is No. 1.
I whipped out the Square Grid Cover-up Die-namics once again for this guy. How did I get the one section to be white? Well, I die-cut the grid pattern and then I used my scissors to snip away some of the lines. Then I just placed a piece of white cardstock in the open area.
I once again made my own patterned paper. This time I used the Diagonal Stripes Background stamp to stamp on the pink cardstock panel.
The words and tag were created with the Happy Die-namics and Tag Talk Die-namics. Again, I used the Happy Birthday Background stamp to stamp the text onto the tag. Love seeing text on black cardstock.
And meet #2.
At this point, you are probably not surprised to see that I once again used the Square Grid Cover-Up yet again. 😉 This time, I die-cut it out and then used my paper trimmer to snip off 1/3 of it. Then I refilled some of the open spaces with squares.
I used a lot of other new MFT supplies here:
* Confetti Background (to stamp the dots on the small circle)
* Diagonal Stripes Background (to stamp the stripes on the orange circle)
* Pinking Edge Circle STAX Die-namics (to cut the circles)
* Happy Birthday Background stamp (to stamp the text on the tag)
* Tag Talk Die-namics (to cut the tag)
* Bring on the Cake Die-namics (to cut the candle)
* Happy Everything (to stamp the words at the bottom of the card)
* Office Supplies Die-namics (to cut the paper clip)
Even though I used a lot of stuff, I think it turned out pretty fun!
Alright, once again, hit the MFT Blog to see what other design team members are sharing projects today. And thanks, guys, for making this last week super fun! I appreciate all your kind words.