Once again, it’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world. And the team is banding together share a sampling of the Paper Smooches November release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on November 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, November 3rd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 4th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Erin Lincoln is joining the PS design team this month – yay, yay and yay! Laurie Schmidlin is out on maternity leave and will return in time for our December release.
- Emily Leiphart
- Erin Lincoln
- Heidi Van Laar
- Kalyn Kepner
- Karolyn Loncon
- Kim Kesti
- Laura Bassen
- Teri (<—– Here you are. Yep.)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(… which means that you have up to four BIG chances to win on each blog! Woot!)
So let’s get on with the card!
I made this card entirely with the new Enjoy the Show set! I “might” have used the coordinating die set, too, to cut the elephants’ bodies. Emphasis on that “might’ word.
When I think circus-theme, I tend to think primary colors. But I decided to live on the edge here and go with a softer scheme this time.
The elephants are actually the same one. I just tried to make them look different by using different paper combinations and added a bow to one.
Well, that’s all I have. Thanks for stopping by today… and for your kind words. I always enjoy… and appreciate… them.