It’s Pep Rally week in the Paper Smooches world and the gang is banding together (along with one slacker who had the hop dates mixed up in her mind… but I digress) to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches APRIL 2016 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on March 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live. To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 27th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 28th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So let me show you what I’ve got.
Ta-da! I played around with the new Boob Tubes dies that work perfectly with the coordinating Boob Tubes stamp set.
I wanted to do something different so I cut and stamped three TVs and stacked them up. I used Paper Smooches’ class Party Posse stamp set to the stamp the critters onto the screens.
To give the card a little dimension, I applied glossy accents the TV buttons, as well as on the critters eyes and noses. That gives them just the right amount of pop, in my opinion.
Well, that’s all I have today. I’ll be back again later, gators. Hope to see you again soon. (I hope.)