Super thrilled to be joining my friends from Zva Creative for their April blog hop!
And here’s a list of participants (in case there is a glitch along the way):
- Teri (<—– here you are)
- Anna Zaprzelska (next stop!)
- Irene Tan
- Jennifer Snyder
- Carole Maurin
- Christin Grønnslett
- Andrea Ewen
- Helen Tilbury
- Fabi Ormerod
- Jolanda Meurs
- Natasha Naranjo Aguirre
- Lisa Somerville
- Julie Ranae
- Nicole Martel
- Marilia Lopes
- Windy Robinson
- Justina Tey
As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. If you like what you see along the hop you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.
If you would like to play along with the Zva, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!
The next stop on the hop is the blog of the talented Anna Z.! Can’t wait to see what she is sharing today!
By the way, the Blog Hop starts today, April 29th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, April 30th.
…..And there are some prizes up for grabs. That’s always a good thing, right? 😉
Hidden on FIVE of the designer’s blogs is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over. All you need to do is leave a comment on this Blog Hop post… you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer’s blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win.
The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 1st on Zva Creative’s Facebook page! We will do our best to notify each winner, but it’s best if you can pop in to Zva’s blog on Wednesday to see if you are a winner!
We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Comment to let us know that you “tweeted” about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
- Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that’s fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don’t carry.
- Hop over to Zva’s facebook page and “like” our page or leave a comment there to tell us that you stopped by if you already like follow us there!
That’s all I have! Be back again later!