Hooray! It’s Pep Rally week once again in the world of Paper Smooches, and the design team is here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER 2017 release with you! FOUR new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PT on August 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 27th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 28th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Alice extended her vacation a bit, so we have a wonderful replacement for her for the blog hop but you will see her creations later this month. Samantha Mann is stepping in for her and we are all super excited about that – woohoo!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Alrighty! Enough hop talk. Let me show you what I have got!
Planner pages! Yes, I know. No cards today. Planner pages. I’m a planner girl. I sure appreciate some good planner stamps, and Paper Smooches has three awesome sets that are super duper great for planners in their September release.
All the stamping here was completed with these sets: Daily Diary (the words) and Dinky Doodles 1 and Dinky Doodles 2 (the super cute teeny tiny images).
The planner I used for here is the mini Happy Planner. I dig it because (1) it’s small, (2) the pages come out so it makes for easy stamping and (3) it fits in a small bag.
I simply just had fun with these pages, stamping out my plans and then adding some color with markers and some words with a good old black pen.
The thing I love about planning is this: It’s creativity with a purpose. Stamping and playing… with the end goal of being organized. It’s fun. Plus, it makes the idea of paying bills fun… even though we all know it really isn’t. Wink! 😉
Alright! That’s all I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy the hop!