Welcome to the Winter 2015 Essentials by Ellen Release Hop! I’m excited to be joining some of my favorite crafters in showcasing several of the new stamp sets and dies on my post today!
- The CLASSroom – http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/ ßYOU ARE HERE
- Sandy Allnock – http://sandyallnock.com/
- Teri Anderson – https://terisplace.wordpress.com/ (<——- You are here. Oh yeah!)
- Laurel Beard – http://www.laurelbeard.org/ (NEXT STOP! Hooray!)
- Heather Campbell – http://parkermolly.blogspot.com/
- Kittie Caracciolo – http://www.kittiekraft.com/
- Sharon Harnist – http://paperfections.typepad.com/
- Broni Holcombe – http://bronih.typepad.com/
- Nichol Magouirk – http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
- Jean Manis – http://jeanmanis.com/
- Jennifer McGuire – http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
- Donna Mikasa –http://3umbrellas.blogspot.com/2015/02/essentials-by-ellen-winter-release-2015.html
- Chari Moss – http://www.mossymade.com/
- Catherine Pooler – http://www.catherinepooler.com/blog/
- Miriam Prantner – http://mprantner.blogspot.com/
- Julia Stainton – http://juliastainton.com/blog/
- Carissa Wiley – http://www.sprinkledwithglitter.com/
(By the way, here’s a direct link to my video just in case my embedding of it in the post doesn’t work! YEs, friends, this poster has little faith in herself… wink!)
And here is a card #2.
I used my faux watercolor technique again for this one.
This time, it was a little tricker. I put the stamps (from the Wish Big stamp set) on my stamping blocks, held them over where they would go on the card and then used my Copic markers to scribble lines under them. After I did that, I did the same thing: I applied a paper towel saturated with blending solution on my marker marks.
I think the faux watercolor look turned out pretty cool!
By the way, I also added a window to this card with the Mini Windows dies. Open it up, and you’ll find this inside.
Pretty fun, huh?!
Well, that’s all I have for you today. I hope you have a great time hopping! Don’t forget, the next stop is the blog of Laurel!