It’s Pep Rally week yet again. And we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2016 release with you! Can I get a woohoo? ONE new stamp set and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on February 29th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Teri (<—- Ta da! Here you are!)
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
But enough talk about the hop. Let’s get on with the project.
Meet today’s card.
Just having some fun here with the new Frame 5 die (as well as the new Precious Mom stamp set and Cute Cluster die). Yes. I totally went wild with the new stuff. 😉
I cut a couple of the flower clusters from white cardstock. Figured out where I wanted to put them. Sponged ink onto the card in circles and then plopped the flowers on top. I added a little gold thread and then set the frame (cut twice… from white and black cardstock…so I had an inside and outside) on top. I stamped the word right into the middle.
And then … just for fun… I added some brads and enamel dots. Those little touches just kinda make things a little more fun, I think, when it comes to cards. You agree?
Alright! That’s what I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by, guys! Always a treat when you do. See you again soon!