It’s Pep Rally week once again (cha-cha), and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches AUGUST 2017 release with you! TWO new stamp sets and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8 pm PST on July 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, July 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, July 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
The super talented, Yana Smkula is filling in for Alice while she visits her family.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Enough hop talk. Let me show YOU what I’ve got.
Created that fun wavy background with the new Wavy Pattern dies. I took the large wavy pattern and used some of the inner pieces in it. And then I took the smaller wavy pattern (that’s the dark pink stuff at the bottom) and added it to the mix. Kinda cool that you can layer it together or use it on its own.
I also used a couple other new products: the Flower Frame dies (to make the flowers) and the Magical Sampler stamp set (to stamp the sentiment).
I thought this might make a nice birthday card, although I may just send it to someone I’m thinking of.
Alright! That’s all I have for you. Be back again later, gators.
Happy blog hopping!