Hello again, friends! It’s the best day of the month. It’s Paper Smooches Blog Hop time. And the gang is banding together to share a sampling of projects made with thethe NEW Paper Smooches AUGUST 2019 release with you!
- 2 NEW STAMPS
- 4 NEW DIES
- 2 NEW STENCILS
Eight new products will be available to purchase here at 10 am Central time on August 7th. Yeppers! That is tomorrow! Woo-to-the-hoo!
To add extra fun to our blog hop…there is a prize! The prize – a $30. gift code to use at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning)
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blog below
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on August 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on August 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do here.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter – https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four extra chances to win on each blog…. can I get a woohoo?)
Alright! So let’s get on with the project.
I had a blast creating the cactus plant for this card with the new Cacti dies. These dies allow you make all kinds of cactus.
I’m not from a cactus-friendly place so be kind to any creative liberties take with this cactus. (Wink!) In card land, everything is possible, right?
I created the custom sentiment for the card by pairing together words from two stamp sets – Kindness Sampler and Delightful Greetings. The little heart? It, too, is from Delightful Greetings. It just… appropriate… for this card.
The background for this card was creating by mixing together a bunch of paper scraps from my never-ending bin of scraps. (Can you relate?)
Alright! That’s it for this card.
But got a question for you. Do you have a pile of Paper Smooches stamps and dies? Don’t forget there’s a chance for you share what you are making with them. Paper Smooches offers a fun challenge every month. Watch the blog for details. Kim LOVES and I MEAN LOVES seeing what you are creating!
Thanks so very much for checking out the hop today! I appreciate all your kinds words! See you again soon.