It’s Pep Rally week once again in the Paper Smooches world, and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JULY 2016 release with you! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8 p.m. PT on July 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, July 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So enough details! Here’s the project I made to share with you today!
I made this bad boy with the new Lights die, as well as the new Noteworthy stamp set.
To create the little ledge to place the light on, I plopped a couple sticky notes on the white card panel and sponged on some blue ink.
The sentiment was created with two stamps from the Noteworthy stamp set. Easy peasy.
Alright! That’s what I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by, guys! Always enjoy reading your comments!